I created this classifying reactions foldable for my physical science students to give them some basic classifying reactions practice.
In this foldable, students are given a chemical equation which they must then classify as synthesis, combusion, decomposition, single displacement, or double displacement.
We did thirteen of these classifying reactions problems together.
Free Download of Classifying Reactions Foldable
More Resources for Teaching Chemical Reactions
- Balancing Equations Worksheet
- Reaction Rate Summary Notes
- Effect of Concentration on Reaction Rate Lab
- Rust Lab
- Effervescent Tablet Lab
- Glow Sticks Reaction Rate Lab
- Types of Systems Foldable
- Predicting Products of Chemical Reactions Foldable
- Classifying Reactions Foldable
- Types of Chemical Reactions Foldable
- Writing and Balancing Chemical Equations Foldable
- Balancing Equations Foldable
- Predicting Products Review Game
- Diatomic Elements BrINClHOF Poster
- Classifying Types of Reactions Card Sort Activity