I put together this rearranging equations for y foldable for my Algebra 1 students.
Since the first step I have my students do to graph inequalities is to rearrange them into slope-intercept form, I decided to do a bit of practice.
But, here’s my silly mistake. I should have made these inequalities to rearrange so we could practice remembering to flip the inequality symbol when we multiply or divide by a negative number. But, I made them a practice booklet with equations to rearrange.
Oops… I have already made myself a note to change this to inequalities for next year.
Here’s my note for next year. 🙂
Free Download of Rearranging Equations for y Foldable
Rearranging Equations Review Foldable (PDF) (483 downloads)
Rearranging Equations Review Foldable (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (237 downloads)
More Activities for Teaching Forms of Linear Equations
- Forms of Linear Equations Foldable
- Rearranging Equations for y Foldable
- Converting Equations to Slope Intercept Form Notes
- Point-Slope Form Dice Activity
- Different Forms of Linear Functions Foldable
- Linear Foldable y=a+bx
- Flyswatter Review Game for Different Forms of Linear Equations
- Point-Slope Form Foldable
- Standard Form of a Linear Equation Cut and Paste Activity
- Standard Form of a Linear Equation Foldable
- Slope Intercept Form y=mx+b Foldable