This blog post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This comes at no cost to you. Thanks for your support of Math = Love!
This year, I am trying out Estimation 180 in my Math Concepts class, a class for 9th graders not yet ready for Algebra 1. After two weeks of giving students the formula for percent error EVERY SINGLE DAY, I finally made an Estimation 180 Poster!
This poster was inspired by a tweet from Lisa Bejarano.
Here’s my version of the Estimation 180 Poster. I printed the poster on 11 x 17 cardstock.
Want a copy of my Greek Alphabet Poster as well?
Free Download of Estimation 180 Poster
Estimation 180 Poster (PDF) (306 downloads)
Estimation 180 Poster (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (285 downloads)
If you want even more posters for your math classroom, check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- ASTC Trig Quadrant Poster (CAST Diagram)
- Factorial Poster
- Math Valentine Conversation Hearts Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster