I created this fill-in-the-blank unit circle chart for my pre-calculus classes to use as they practice constructing the unit circle from memory.
Students are given a blank unit circle with the following instructions:
- Place the degree measure of each angle on the unit circle in the provided circles.
- Place the radian measure of each angle in the provided rectangles.
- Write the ordered pairs for each point around the circle around the outside of the unit circle.
I like to print smaller versions of this blank unit circle chart for my students to practice on ahead of our unit circle test. I print these unit circles two to a page (both front and back) so that students can practice filling in the values.
Often students, will take extra practice sheets home with them for extra practice. Filling out an empty unit circle is great practice for our unit circle test.
I love having students practice filling out their unit circles and then play a review game such as Unit Circle Bingo or Evaluating Trig Functions Using the Unit Circle Leap Frog Game.
Free Download of Blank Unit Circle Chart (PDF)
I am sharing downloads of this blank unit circle chart as both a PDF file and an editable Publisher file.
More Activities and Resources for Teaching the Unit Circle
- 7 Engaging Unit Circle Activities
- Fill in the Blank Unit Circle Chart
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Unit Circle Projects
- Exact Values of Trig Functions Leap Frog Game
- Unit Circle Paper Plate Activity
- Finding Trig Ratios Using the Unit Circle Notes
- Trig Ratios in the First Quadrant Chart
- Unit Circle Interactive Notebook Page