I created this fill-in-the-blank unit circle chart for my pre-calculus classes to use as they practice constructing the unit circle from memory.
Students are given a blank unit circle with the following instructions:
- Place the degree measure of each angle on the unit circle in the provided circles.
- Place the radian measure of each angle in the provided rectangles.
- Write the ordered pairs for each point around the circle around the outside of the unit circle.
I like to print smaller versions of this blank unit circle chart for my students to practice on ahead of our unit circle test. I print these unit circles two to a page (both front and back) so that students can practice filling in the values.
Often students, will take extra practice sheets home with them for extra practice.
I love having students practice filling out their unit circles and then play a review game such as Unit Circle Bingo or Evaluating Trig Functions Using the Unit Circle Leap Frog Game.
Free Download of Blank Unit Circle Chart (PDF)
I am sharing downloads of this blank unit circle chart as both a PDF file and an editable Publisher file.
More Activities and Resources for Teaching the Unit Circle
- 7 Engaging Unit Circle Activities
- Fill in the Blank Unit Circle Chart
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Unit Circle Projects
- Exact Values of Trig Functions Leap Frog Game
- Unit Circle Paper Plate Activity
- Finding Trig Ratios Using the Unit Circle Notes
- Trig Ratios in the First Quadrant Chart
- Unit Circle Interactive Notebook Page