I titled this unit circle interactive notebook page “Our Trig BFF” since that is how I hope my trigonometry students will feel about the unit circle by the end of our unit.
I’m not sure my students just realized how familiar they were going to become with the unit circle!
In retrospect, I would have also given students laminated unit circles/formula sheets to keep in a pocket in the back of their notebooks.
Free Download of Unit Circle Interactive Notebook Page
More Activities and Resources for Teaching the Unit Circle
- 7 Engaging Unit Circle Activities
- Fill in the Blank Unit Circle Chart
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Unit Circle Projects
- Exact Values of Trig Functions Leap Frog Game
- Unit Circle Paper Plate Activity
- Finding Trig Ratios Using the Unit Circle Notes
- Trig Ratios in the First Quadrant Chart
- Unit Circle Interactive Notebook Page