My trigonometry students used our unit circles to fill out this trig ratios in the first quadrant chart. We glued the resulting chart in our interactive notebooks to reference throughout the rest of our unit.
I edited the file to pre-type some of the information to make the note-taking process go smoother and faster in the future.
Free Download of Trig Ratios in the First Quadrant Chart
More Activities for Teaching Trigonometry
- 27 Hands-On Trigonometry Activities
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Quadrants Unlocked Activity
- Printable Radian Sectors
- Trigonometry Calculator Skills Pop Quiz
- Odd One Out Coterminal Angles Activity
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Trigonometry Puzzle
- Radian Arts and Crafts Activity
- Trig Ratios Puzzle
- Trig Identities Matching Activity