At the beginning of my career, I ran across a set of free scientific method posters from Scholastic. I remember thinking to myself, “These are so cute. I almost wish I was a science teacher!”
Fast forward a few years. I’m now teaching chemistry after teaching physical science last year. This means I can finally hang these posters up in my classroom!
I thought the posters were missing something, so I whipped up a “Scientific Method” header to hang on top.
Free Download of Scientific Method Posters
Want other posters? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Science Posters
- How to Read the Periodic Table Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Free Scientific Method Posters from Scholastic
- SI Units Posters
- Mole Poster – Avogadro’s Number
- Diatomic Elements BrINClHOF Poster
- Prefixes Poster for Naming Covalent Compounds
- Accuracy vs Precision Posters
- Significant Figures Posters
- Always Show All Of Your Thinking Poster
- Millions saw the apple fall but Newton asked WHY. (Bernard Baruch)