Today, I want to share a poster I recently made for my physical science class. We’ve been writing chemical reactions, and my students need a bit of a reminder about which elements exist diatomically. When I took chemistry in high school, my teacher taught us the BrINClHOF mnemonic device. I guess it’s catchy because it’s stuck with me ever since.
I decided to make a poster for the diatomic elements because I was writing BrINClHOF on the dry erase board almost every single day.
I designed this diatomic elements BrINClHOF poster to print on 11 x 17 cardstock.
It is perfect for making quick and easy posters on my school’s copy machine.
Free Download of Diatomic Elements BrINClHOF Poster
Looking for more posters for your science classroom? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Science Posters
- How to Read the Periodic Table Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Free Scientific Method Posters from Scholastic
- SI Units Posters
- Mole Poster – Avogadro’s Number
- Diatomic Elements BrINClHOF Poster
- Prefixes Poster for Naming Covalent Compounds
- Accuracy vs Precision Posters
- Significant Figures Posters
- Always Show All Of Your Thinking Poster
- Millions saw the apple fall but Newton asked WHY. (Bernard Baruch)