I decided my students needed a Pythagorean Triples reference page in their notebooks to go along with the posters I have hanging in my classroom.
Here is the page. You will notice that 6, 8, 10 is not included on the list because it is related to 3, 4, 5.
Free Download of Pythagorean Triples Interactive Notebook Page
More Geometry Teaching Resources
- Right Triangle Trig Formula Sheet
- Pythagorean Theorem and Distance Formula Notes
- Pythagorean Theorem Day Celebration Ideas
- 25 Fun Geometry Puzzles
- Missing Angles Notes
- Classifying Triangles by Angles and Sides Notes
- Sankaku Puzzles
- Tricky Triangles Puzzle
- Triangular Turkey Puzzle
- Three of Five Puzzle
- SOH CAH TOA Notes
- Let’s Make Squares Activity