I used this logarithm tarsia puzzle (also know as a square puzzle) with my Algebra 2 students. We glued our finished results in our Algebra 2 interactive notebooks.
I originally found the file for this logarithm puzzle online, but it seems like it has been taken down. I am uploading it below. If this is your resource, please let me know so I can give you credit for the awesome puzzle!
Free Download of Logarithm Tarsia Puzzle Activity
More Activities for Teaching Logarithms
- Swap Two – A Logarithms Task
- Exponents Chart (Powers of 2 to 9)
- Earthquakes and Explosions – a Logarithms Problem Based Assessment (PBA)
- Amy Gruen’s Exponent Puzzles
- Solving Logarithmic Equations Foldable
- Converting Between Exponential and Logarithmic Form Foldable
- Logarithm Tarsia Puzzle Activity
- The Case of the Cooling Corpse Task
- Change of Base Formula Notes
- Properties of Logarithms Foldable
- Logarithms Foldable
- Logarithm Bingo Activity