I’m really looking forward to using Amy Gruen’s Exponent Puzzles in my Algebra 2 class this year. I’ve already printed off a copy so I don’t forget to use them!
These exponent puzzles are going to make the perfect introduction to logarithms!
More Resources for Teaching Exponential Functions
- Exponents Chart (Powers of 2 to 9)
- Earthquakes and Explosions – a Logarithms Problem Based Assessment (PBA)
- Amy Gruen’s Exponent Puzzles
- Graphing Geometric Sequences Foldable
- Geometric Sequences Formula Graphic Organizer
- Converting Between Exponential and Logarithmic Form Foldable
- Solving Exponential Equations Foldable
- Solving Exponential Equations with Logarithms Notes and Practice Book
- Exponential Growth and Decay Foldable
- No Fives Dice Activity for Modeling Exponential Decay
- The Case of the Cooling Corpse Task
- Modeling Exponential Growth and Decay Activity with Skittles