I created this page of notes for solving exponential equations with logarithms. To change things up a bit from our normal notes, I wrote it Q&A style.
My Algebra 2 students glued this in their interactive notebooks for future reference.
We followed this up with a Solving Exponential Equations with Logarithms Practice Book Foldable.
Free Download of Solving Exponential Equations with Logarithms Notes and Practice Book
More Resources for Teaching Exponential Functions
- Exponents Chart (Powers of 2 to 9)
- Earthquakes and Explosions – a Logarithms Problem Based Assessment (PBA)
- Amy Gruen’s Exponent Puzzles
- Graphing Geometric Sequences Foldable
- Geometric Sequences Formula Graphic Organizer
- Converting Between Exponential and Logarithmic Form Foldable
- Solving Exponential Equations Foldable
- Solving Exponential Equations with Logarithms Notes and Practice Book
- Exponential Growth and Decay Foldable
- No Fives Dice Activity for Modeling Exponential Decay
- The Case of the Cooling Corpse Task
- Modeling Exponential Growth and Decay Activity with Skittles