I think these count the quadrilaterals tasks from 100 Geometric Games by Pierre Berloquin could spark some great classroom conversation. I was able to view them on Amazon by choosing the “Look Inside” feature.
How many quadrilaterals are in each diagram?
More Geometry Teaching Resources
- Right Triangle Trig Formula Sheet
- Pythagorean Theorem and Distance Formula Notes
- Pythagorean Theorem Day Celebration Ideas
- 25 Fun Geometry Puzzles
- Missing Angles Notes
- Classifying Triangles by Angles and Sides Notes
- Sankaku Puzzles
- Tricky Triangles Puzzle
- Triangular Turkey Puzzle
- Three of Five Puzzle
- SOH CAH TOA Notes
- Let’s Make Squares Activity