The idea for this Keep Calm and Combine Like Terms poster is completely unoriginal. In other words, I completely stole it from Annie Forest at Show Your Thinking. When I saw her post a few months ago, I knew this had to find a place in my classroom decorations for the new school year.
I found a free Keep Calm maker online that lets you download the file as a PDF.
When students freak out that a problem looks too complicated, I’ll just point to the sign and remind them to keep calm and combine like terms.
Free Download of Keep Calm and Combine Like Terms Poster
It looks like the website I used to make the poster no longer exists, but you can still download the poster I made below.
Want more posters for your math classroom? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters