I created these multiplying and dividing rational expressions notes for my Algebra 2 students to write in their interactive notebooks.
In 2016, I decided to make our notes a bit more formal by giving my students a page of steps for multiplying and dividing rational expressions to glue in our notebooks.
We followed this set of notes up with a set of good old-fashioned practice problems.
Free Download of Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
More Activities for Teaching Rationals
- End Behavior of Rational Functions Stations Activity
- Finding Common Denominators of Rational Expressions Activity
- Identity Crisis Task Involving Rationals
- Complex Fraction Task from Blitzer
- Finding Asymptotes Foldable
- Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
- Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
- Solving Rational Equations Foldable
- Rational Expressions Question Stack Activity
- Rational Expressions Killing Cats Poster
- Complex Fractions Notes
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions Notes
- Simplifying Rational Expressions Notes
- The Paragraph Function – An Activity for Modeling Rational Functions