After completing our distributive property foldable, I wanted to give my students a bit more practice. That’s how this set of distributive property practice problems was born.
Free Download of Distributive Property Practice Problems
Distributive Property Practice Problems (PDF) (721 downloads)
Distributive Property Practice Problems (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (224 downloads)
More Activities and Resources for Teaching the Distributive Property
- Area Model for Teaching Distributive Property and Factoring
- “One Incorrect” Distributive Property Activity
- Distributive Property Question Stack Activity
- Distributive Property Foldable
- Distributive Property Practice Problems
- Reviewing the Distributive Property
- 4 Types of Distributive Property Foldable
- Teaching the Distributive Property using Combo Meals
Friday 29th of September 2017
I love!!! that grouping strategy!! I would have my students box one set of like terms and put circles around another and triangles around another and often times they would write the shape through the sign of the number and then end up messing up. I love how you had them just list them. Also by using a few big problems they really see everything they need to group together. Great idea, and thank you!!