I’m jealous of these inequality posters that my husband made for his classroom. I need to find a way to incorporate them into my classroom decor next year!
You can find these posters on Shaun’s blog!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- ASTC Trig Quadrant Poster (CAST Diagram)
- Factorial Poster
- Math Valentine Conversation Hearts Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster