I recently assigned my physical science students a “Periodic Table License Plate Project.” This is not an original idea. I found it posted online here.
Of course, I had to retype the instructions myself. As soon as I gave my students the instructions to the project, they began eagerly searching their periodic tables to see what they could spell.
I am so impressed with how creative my students have been with this periodic table license plate project!
Free Download of Periodic Table License Plate Project
More Resources for Teaching the Periodic Table
- Periodic Table Activities Collection
- How the Periodic Table Really Looks Activity
- Odd One Out Chemistry Activity
- How to Read the Periodic Table Poster
- Element Quiz Generator
- Element Bingo Activity
- How Many Elements Can You Name Quiz
- Periodic Table of Mistakes Dry Erase Activity
- Chemistry Gossip Activity
- Periodic Table License Plate Project
- Chemical Symbol Foldable
- How to Read the Periodic Table Foldable
- Periodic Table War
- Sweet 16 Periodic Table Tournament
- Periodic Table of the Elements Project