I created this Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable for my Algebra 2 students to glue in our interactive notebooks.
On the outside of the foldable, I gave students five steps for adding or subtracting rational expressions with blanks to fill in as we went over each step.
We practiced these steps with the six problems on the inside of our foldable.
Free Download of Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Rationals
- End Behavior of Rational Functions Stations Activity
- Finding Common Denominators of Rational Expressions Activity
- Identity Crisis Task Involving Rationals
- Complex Fraction Task from Blitzer
- Finding Asymptotes Foldable
- Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
- Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
- Solving Rational Equations Foldable
- Rational Expressions Question Stack Activity
- Rational Expressions Killing Cats Poster
- Complex Fractions Notes
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions Notes
- Simplifying Rational Expressions Notes
- The Paragraph Function – An Activity for Modeling Rational Functions