I created this complex fractions graphic organizer notes for my Algebra 2 students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
I provided my students with 5 Steps for Simplifying Complex Fractions.
After completing the graphic organizer notes, we did a page of practice problems in our interactive notebooks.
Free Download of Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
More Activities for Teaching Rationals
- End Behavior of Rational Functions Stations Activity
- Finding Common Denominators of Rational Expressions Activity
- Identity Crisis Task Involving Rationals
- Complex Fraction Task from Blitzer
- Finding Asymptotes Foldable
- Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
- Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
- Solving Rational Equations Foldable
- Rational Expressions Question Stack Activity
- Rational Expressions Killing Cats Poster
- Complex Fractions Notes
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions Notes
- Simplifying Rational Expressions Notes
- The Paragraph Function – An Activity for Modeling Rational Functions