I created this solving rational equations foldable for my Algebra 2 students to walk them through the steps of how to solve a rational equation.
The front of the foldable features the steps with blanks to fill in the missing words.
The inside of the foldable features four practice problems that I got from various sources to show students how these rational equations could show up on our end-of-instruction exam.
Free Download of Solving Rational Equations Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Rationals
- End Behavior of Rational Functions Stations Activity
- Finding Common Denominators of Rational Expressions Activity
- Identity Crisis Task Involving Rationals
- Complex Fraction Task from Blitzer
- Finding Asymptotes Foldable
- Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
- Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
- Solving Rational Equations Foldable
- Rational Expressions Question Stack Activity
- Rational Expressions Killing Cats Poster
- Complex Fractions Notes
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions Notes
- Simplifying Rational Expressions Notes
- The Paragraph Function – An Activity for Modeling Rational Functions