I created this solving rational equations foldable for my Algebra 2 students to walk them through the steps of how to solve a rational equation.
The front of the foldable features the steps with blanks to fill in the missing words.
The inside of the foldable features four practice problems that I got from various sources to show students how these rational equations could show up on our end-of-instruction exam.
Free Download of Solving Rational Equations Foldable
Solving Rational Equations Foldable (PDF) (255 downloads)
Solving Rational Equations Foldable (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (201 downloads)
More Activities for Teaching Rationals
- Finding Common Denominators of Rational Expressions Activity
- Identity Crisis Task Involving Rationals
- Complex Fraction Task from Blitzer
- Finding Asymptotes Foldable
- Adding or Subtracting Rational Expressions Foldable
- Complex Fractions Graphic Organizer Notes
- Solving Rational Equations Foldable
- Rational Expressions Question Stack Activity
- Rational Expressions Killing Cats Poster
- Complex Fractions Notes
- Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions Notes
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions Notes
- Simplifying Rational Expressions Notes
- The Paragraph Function – An Activity for Modeling Rational Functions