I created this forms of linear equations foldable to help my Algebra 1 students learn the name and characteristics of each of the three forms of linear equations.
I modified a simple four-door foldable to have students cut off the first flap in order to reveal the title of our foldable: Forms of Linear Equations. Each flap covers a different form – slope intercept form, point slope form, and standard form.
I love the circles I gave students to show where values should be plugged into each form. Every year, I have students who try to plug in values for x and y in the equation, too.
Free Download of Forms of Linear Equations Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Forms of Linear Equations
- Forms of Linear Equations Foldable
- Rearranging Equations for y Foldable
- Converting Equations to Slope Intercept Form Notes
- Point-Slope Form Dice Activity
- Different Forms of Linear Functions Foldable
- Linear Foldable y=a+bx
- Flyswatter Review Game for Different Forms of Linear Equations
- Point-Slope Form Foldable
- Standard Form of a Linear Equation Cut and Paste Activity
- Standard Form of a Linear Equation Foldable
- Slope Intercept Form y=mx+b Foldable