I created these parts of the coordinate plane magnets for my classroom, and I want to share the files with you so you can create your own set as well.
I wanted to create a reminder for my students of the names of each axis of the coordinate plane as well as how the quadrants are numbered on the coordinate plane.
I printed the magnets on two colors of paper, but you could easily print them on the same color if that floats your boat. I put disc magnets on the back of each piece to make them magnetic.
I also added a title that says The Coordinate Plane in a third color.
I’ve had a lot of questions about the magnetic coordinate plane. It’s manufactured by EAI Education, and it comes in four separate magnets that are assembled together to make the coordinate plane.
Free Download of Parts of the Coordinate Plane Magnets
For the editable Publisher file, you’ll also need to download the font HVD Comic Serif Pro. Of course, you can also substitute your own favorite font. If you don’t want to worry about fonts, you can also download the non-editable PDF file.
Want more posters and decorations for your math classroom? Check out my posters page!
More Resources for Teaching the Coordinate Plane
- Winter Mystery Tangram Puzzle
- Christmas Mystery Tangram Puzzle
- Thanksgiving Mystery Tangram Puzzle
- Halloween Mystery Tangram Puzzle
- 8 Fun & Engaging Coordinate Plane Activities
- Parts of the Coordinate Plane Graphic Organizer
- Parts of the Coordinate Plane Magnets
- Graphing Ordered Pairs Graphic Organizer
- Kangaroo Coordinate Picture
- Coordinate Plane Fly Swatter Game
- DIY Shower Curtain Coordinate Plane
- Fly Activity for Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Parts of the Coordinate Plane Foldable
- Coordinate Plane Foldable