I created this geometric sequences practice sheet to give my Algebra 1 students practice writing rules for geometric sequences and using that rule to find various terms in the sequence.
Specifically, I required them to find the 8th and 10th term in each sequence.
Note to self: put a title next year because it looks very similar to the arithmetic sequences practice sheet.
Free Download of Geometric Sequences Practice Sheet
Geometric Sequences Practice Sheet (PDF) (711 downloads)
Geometric Sequences Practice Sheet (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (326 downloads)
More Activities for Teaching Sequences and Series
- The Splice is Right Puzzle
- Step Puzzles by Naoki Inaba – A Logic Puzzle for Introducing Arithmetic Sequences
- Classifying Sequences Task from Mathspad
- Classifying Sequences Activity – Arithmetic, Geometric, or Neither?
- Types of Sequences Graphic Organizer
- Graphing Geometric Sequences Foldable
- Geometric Sequences Practice Sheet
- Geometric Sequences Formula Graphic Organizer
- Arithmetic Sequences Practice Sheet
- DINO Method for Finding the nth Term of an Arithmetic Sequence
- Finding the Rule for an Arithmetic Sequence by Graphing Foldable
- Arithmetic Geometric or Neither Color Coding Activity
- Arithmetic, Geometric, or Neither Foldable
- Sequences and Series Foldables