I typed up this simple observations vs. inferences chart for my chemistry students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
We followed this chart up by practicing telling the differences between observations and inferences with a dinosaur activity.
Free Download of Observations vs Inferences Chart
More Activities for Teaching Science
- Borax Snowflake Christmas Ornaments
- How the Periodic Table Really Looks Activity
- Mix and Match Mass Mini Lab
- Spot the Safety Hazards Picture
- Draw an Atom: Before and After Activity
- Observations vs Inferences Chart
- Save Fred Activity for the First Week of School
- Reviewing Observations and Inferences with Dinosaurs