Today I’m sharing a PEMDAS foldable I created to review the order of operations with my Algebra 1 students. We glued our foldable in our algebra interactive notebooks.
The outside of our order of operations foldables lists the steps involved in PEMDAS.
On the inside of our foldable, we worked through an example order of operations problem. We wrote each step of the process under the corresponding flap.
Free Download of Order of Operations PEMDAS Foldable
More Order of Operations Teaching Resources
- Sixes Number Challenge
- Fives Challenge Puzzle
- Fours Challenge Puzzle
- Twos Challenge
- Make 30 Puzzles
- Order of Operations Question Stack Activity
- Missing Parentheses – An Order of Operations Activity
- Order of Operations Practice Worksheet
- Plus Times Puzzles
- Chinese Order of Operations Task
- Negatives and Exponents Graphic Organizer
- Order of Operations Practice Foldable