Today I’m sharing an Order of Operations PEMDAS Graphic Organizer I created to review the order of operations with my Algebra 1 students. We glued these graphic organizers in our interactive notebooks.
I have to say I can’t take credit for setting up the order of operations as a hopscotch game. I originally saw it arranged as a hopscotch game at Runde’s Room. She teaches her students “BEDMAS” and has them make their hopscotch tiles out of post-it notes. If you haven’t seen it, you must check it out!
Free Download of Order of Operations PEMDAS Graphic Organizer
More Order of Operations Teaching Resources
- Order of Operations Puzzles
- 12-25 Christmas Number Challenge
- Sixes Number Challenge
- Fives Challenge Puzzle
- Fours Challenge Puzzle
- Twos Challenge
- Make 30 Puzzles
- Order of Operations Question Stack Activity
- Missing Parentheses – An Order of Operations Activity
- Order of Operations Practice Worksheet
- Plus Times Puzzles
- Chinese Order of Operations Task