This exponent foldable was inspired by To The Square Inch. I had my Algebra 1 students create an exponent problem of their choice. They had to illustrate it on their exponent foldable. We labeled the exponent, the base, and the power as our vocabulary words.
We glued our exponent foldable in our Algebra 1 interactive notebooks.
Some of my students chose very large exponents, so they had to write very, very, very small!
More Activities for Teaching Exponent Rules
- 9 Fun Exponent Rules Activities
- Exponent Rules Match-Up Activity
- Exponent Rules Review Game with ACT Questions and Distractors
- Mmm Exponent Task and Card Sort Activity
- Negatives and Exponents Graphic Organizer
- Exponent Rules Notes
- Exponent Rules Card Sort Activity and Karuta Game
- Exponent Rules Review Game – The Game of Grudge
- Foldable Book of Exponent Rules
- Exponent Foldable