I created this four types of slope graphic organizer for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
Though the concept of slope is a middle school standard in Oklahoma, I find that I have to go ALL the way back to the basics with my Algebra 1 students. We began by refreshing our memories of the four types of slope.
For practice, we wrote our name using only straight line segments. Then, we color-coded each line segment in our name according to its type of slope. I’ve written about this slope name art activity before.
Free Download of Four Types of Slope Graphic Organizer
More Activities for Teaching Slope
- Finding Rate of Change from a Graph Hole Punch Activity
- Slope Treasure Hunt Activity
- Calculating Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Finding Slope Foldable
- Four Types of Slope Graphic Organizer
- Rate of Change Interpreting Graphs Practice
- Rate of Change Graphic Organizer and Practice Problems
- Finding Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Graph Practice Book
- Crow and the Pitcher Activity for Introducing Rate of Change
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Table or Set of Points Practice Book
- The Adventures of Slope Dude Posters
- Slope Dude Says
- Finding Slope from a Table or Set of Points Notes
- Slope Concept Map