This Finding Slope Foldable reviews finding slope from a graph, from an equation, and from a table. I created it for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks. I also created a similar foldable for finding intercepts.
I modified a standard four door foldable to create this finding slope foldable. I had students cut off the top flap to reveal the title – FINDING SLOPE.
On the inside of each flap, we practiced finding slope given two examples of that type (graph, equation, table).
Free Download of Finding Slope Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Slope
- Finding Rate of Change from a Graph Hole Punch Activity
- Slope Treasure Hunt Activity
- Calculating Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Finding Slope Foldable
- Four Types of Slope Graphic Organizer
- Rate of Change Interpreting Graphs Practice
- Rate of Change Graphic Organizer and Practice Problems
- Finding Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Graph Practice Book
- Crow and the Pitcher Activity for Introducing Rate of Change
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Table or Set of Points Practice Book
- The Adventures of Slope Dude Posters
- Slope Dude Says
- Finding Slope from a Table or Set of Points Notes
- Slope Concept Map