I created this interpreting slope and intercepts foldable for my Algebra 1 students to complete and glue in their interactive notebooks.
I wanted to give my students practice finding slope and intercepts from a graph or a table AND interpreting what those slope and intercepts mean in the context of the graph.
My students often have questions on their end-of-instruction exams that ask them to interpret the meaning of either the slope or intercept of a graph.
Traditionally, they have struggled with these types of questions because the four answer choices are always very similar with only slight differences.
Free Download of Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Slope
- Finding Rate of Change from a Graph Hole Punch Activity
- Slope Treasure Hunt Activity
- Calculating Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Finding Slope Foldable
- Four Types of Slope Graphic Organizer
- Rate of Change Interpreting Graphs Practice
- Rate of Change Graphic Organizer and Practice Problems
- Finding Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Graph Practice Book
- Crow and the Pitcher Activity for Introducing Rate of Change
- Calculating Rate of Change from a Table or Set of Points Practice Book
- The Adventures of Slope Dude Posters
- Slope Dude Says
- Finding Slope from a Table or Set of Points Notes
- Slope Concept Map