This Finding Intercepts Foldable reviews finding x- and y-intercepts from a graph, from an equation, and from a table. I created it for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks. I also created a similar foldable for finding slope.
Like with the Finding Slope foldable, I had students cut off the top flap to reveal the title of the foldable.
On the inside of each flap, I typed out a summary of how to find both x-intercepts and y-intercepts for each category – from a graph, from an equation, and from a table.
I used some of the same examples as for finding slope, but I had to change a few to make them work out. In the future, I’d like to re-engineer these foldables to use the exact same examples in both.
Free Download of Finding Intercepts Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Intercepts
- Calculating Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Finding Intercepts Foldable
- Rearranging Equations for y Foldable
- Finding Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Interpreting Slope and Intercepts Foldable
- Converting Equations to Slope Intercept Form Notes
- Slope and Intercept Practice Poof Book
- Linear Foldable y=a+bx
- Slope Intercept Form y=mx+b Foldable