My husband made this transformations of linear functions foldable for me last year when I was sick.
I introduced my students to the following vocabulary words: reflected, dilated, and translated.
For practice, we just wrote some problems on the next blank page in our notebooks.
Free Download of Transformations of Linear Functions Foldable
Transformations of Linear Functions Foldable (PDF) (448 downloads)
Transformations of Linear Functions Foldable (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (221 downloads)
More Activities for Teaching Linear Functions
- Graphing Linear Equations Activity with Transparencies
- Real-World Situations for Linear Functions
- Transformations of Linear Functions Foldable
- Writing Linear Equations Graphic Organizer
- Turkeys in the Oven Game – Writing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Equations Practice Book
- Linear Functions Stacking Cups Lesson
- Linear Equation of the Day Routine