I created these prime numbers below 100 charts for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
To help my students remember their prime numbers, I created a quarter sheet with each of the prime numbers below 100 for my students to glue in their notebooks. I have a few students repeating Algebra 1 for the second time. They asked me why I hadn’t given them something like this last year! I guess that means they found it useful!
A few years ago, I created a prime numbers banner poster that my students frequently reference.
Free Download of Prime Numbers Below 100 Chart
More Activities for Teaching Prime Factorization
- Free Printable Factors Chart 1-100
- Prime Numbers Chart
- Factors Race Activity
- Prime Factorization Foldable
- Prime Factorization Graphic Organizer
- Factor Tree Puzzles Inspired by Dr. Harold Reiter
- Prime Numbers Below 100 Chart
- Prime Factorization Practice Booklet
- Prime Numbers Poster
- Prime and Composite Numbers Chart
- Prime Factorization using the Birthday Cake Method