I created this reference angles foldable for my trigonometry students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
The first image I gave students as a reference was from TutorVista.com. The second image I gave my students was from RegentsPrep.org.
On the inside of this booklet foldable, I had students sketch the angles (given in both degrees and radians!) and find the reference angle. I am happy to report that my students did not ask to convert the radians to degrees!!! I wrote more about my approach to teaching students to sketch angles in radians here.
Free Download of Reference Angles Foldable
Reference Angles Foldable (PDF) (471 downloads)
Reference Angles Foldable (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (329 downloads)
More Activities for Teaching Trigonometry
- Evaluating Trig Functions Tarsia Puzzle
- 27 Hands-On Trigonometry Activities
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Quadrants Unlocked Activity
- Printable Radian Sectors
- Trigonometry Calculator Skills Pop Quiz
- Odd One Out Coterminal Angles Activity
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Trigonometry Puzzle
- Trig Ratios Puzzle
- Trig Identities Matching Activity