I created this solving systems by graphing foldable for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks. This was our first topic in our systems of equations unit.
In the future, I think I would want to modify these notes to have a specific box for students to write the ordered pair of the solution in.
Free Download of Solving Systems by Graphing Foldable
Alternate Version Including Systems of Inequalities
I have also created an alternate version of this foldable that includes systems of inequalities.
Free Download of Solving Systems of Equations and Inequalities by Graphing Foldable
More Resources for Teaching Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Balancing Act Puzzles
- All Tied Up In Knots Systems of Equations Exploration Activity
- Solving Systems by Graphing Foldable
- Solving Systems by Elimination Graphic Organizer
- Solving Systems by Substitution Graphic Organizer
- Systems of Inequalities Foldable
- Acrobats Grandmas and Ivan Systems of Equations Task
- Blank Graphic Organizers for Solving Systems of Equations Algebrically
- Writing Systems of Equations Foldable
- How Tall is Harold? Systems of Quadratics Task
- Systems of Equations Foldable