I created these solving absolute value equations graphic organizers for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
First, we started out by gluing in a set of steps for solving absolute value equations. These steps were the perfect reference guide for students as they worked through the leveled practice cards I created for absolute value equations.
Then, we moved on to the graphic organizers for some structured practice solving absolute value equations.
We did six different examples in total.
Students absolutely love getting to mark out the boxes that do not apply to each problem!
Free Download of Solving Absolute Value Equations Graphic Organizers
More Activities for Teaching Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
- Leveled Practice Cards Activity for Absolute Value Equations
- Solving Absolute Value Equations Graphic Organizers
- Solving Absolute Value Inequalities Graphic Organizers
- Writing Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities Foldable
- Guest Post: Solving Absolute Value Equations with a Little Creativity
- Solving Absolute Value Equations Foldable