I created this angle of elevation and angle of depression interactive notebook page for my trigonometry students this year.
I am trying to give my students word problems whenever possible on their quizzes. So many of the problems involve angle of elevation and angle of depression, so I printed an illustration from Varsity Tutors of this for students to glue in their notebooks.
Free Download of Angle of Elevation and Angle of Depression INB Page
More Activities for Teaching Trigonometry
- Paper Plate Angle Spinners for Trigonometry
- Trig Reference Angles Activity: Odd One Out
- Evaluating Trig Functions Tarsia Puzzle
- 27 Hands-On Trigonometry Activities
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Quadrants Unlocked Activity
- Printable Radian Sectors
- Trigonometry Calculator Skills Pop Quiz
- Odd One Out Coterminal Angles Activity
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Trigonometry Puzzle