I created this finding missing angles of right triangles practice book for my trigonometry students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
My students were a bit miffed that they had to just write these equations. They thought I should have given them a foldable for these!
I did make them a practice book, though. These small practice books are one of my go-to ways to having them efficiently place practice problems in their notebooks.
Each book holds six practice problems. Here they are:
Free Download of Finding Missing Angles of Right Triangles Practice Book
More Activities for Teaching Trigonometry
- Paper Plate Angle Spinners for Trigonometry
- Trig Reference Angles Activity: Odd One Out
- Evaluating Trig Functions Tarsia Puzzle
- 27 Hands-On Trigonometry Activities
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Unit Circle Bingo Game
- Quadrants Unlocked Activity
- Printable Radian Sectors
- Trigonometry Calculator Skills Pop Quiz
- Odd One Out Coterminal Angles Activity
- Deriving the Unit Circle Foldable
- Trigonometry Puzzle