I created this foldable math reference chart a few weeks ago for my Pre-Calculus students to use on their assessments throughout the school year.
I included several helpful charts that students might find of use. The front of the foldable math chart includes a chart of the prime numbers under 100 and a table of some primitive pythagorean triples.
Our first pre-calc test of the year included simplifying radicals, so my students appreciated being able to quickly check if various numbers were prime. It also included the pythagorean theorem and determining the distance between two points. I have trained my students to keep an eye out for pythagorean triples since they frequently show up on standardized tests. Many of my students never memorized any of the pythagorean triples in geometry class, so I decided to give them a reference with the hopes that they would become more familiar with them.
The inside of the foldable has a factors chart for the numbers between 1 and 100. In the past, I have passed out a similar chart to students to help them while simplifying radicals or factoring polynomials. I did have a mistake in the original file that had one of the pairs of factors on the wrong line. I have fixed that unfortunate error in my downloadable file.
The back of the foldable includes tables with perfect squares and perfect cubes.
Of course, if you don’t want to fold the booklet in half, you could simply leave it unfolded and just treat it as a reference sheet.
I made this specifically with my pre-calculus students’ first test of the year in mind. I look forward to keeping a running list of ideas for further reference charts with a future goal of providing my pre-calc students with an ultimate reference guide that they can use both in my class and future math classes.
Free Download of Foldable Math Reference Chart
More Free Math Reference Charts
- Multiplication Table 1-30
- Blank 120 Chart
- 120 Chart
- Right Triangle Trig Formula Sheet
- Multiplication Table 1-15
- Multiplication Table 1-25
- Multiplication Table 1-20
- Factorials Table
- Printable Math Charts
- Printable Blank Multiplication Charts
- Blank Multiplication Chart 15×15
- Blank Multiplication Chart 1-20
- Blank Multiplication Chart 1-10
- Blank Multiplication Chart 12 x 12
- Multiplication Chart 1-100
- Multiplication Chart 1-12
- Fill in the Blank Unit Circle Chart
- Free Printable Greek Alphabet
- Free Printable Factors Chart 1-100
- Foldable Math Reference Chart
- Printable Multiplication Charts
- Prime Numbers Chart
- Printable 0-99 Chart
- Blank Hundred Chart
- Hundreds Chart Printable
- Exponents Chart (Powers of 2 to 9)
- Powers of 2 Chart
- Trig Identities Cheat Sheet [Free Printable]
- Prime Factorization Foldable
- Prime Numbers Below 100 Chart
- Grouping Symbols Reference Chart & Poster
- Mathematician’s Toolbox Foldable for INBs