Just a quick post today to share an inequality and interval notation chart I created for my Algebra 2 students this past year. Due to COVID, I did not do my normal style of note-taking style in my classes this year. We were asked to do things with as little paper as possible due to the constant possibility of having to pivot to distance learning at any point in time.
It was a weird experience. For my entire teaching career, I have either used interactive notebooks or had my students keep binders with printed fill-in-the-blank notes. Almost all of the notes my students took this year were just written on notebook paper. Occasionally, I just had to give them a page of notes. This inequality and interval notation chart was one of those occasions.
There’s definitely nothing fancy about this chart, but I thought I would still share it in the hopes that I can save somebody some time in the future. Here’s what it ended up looking like after we filled it out.
My students used this chart quite a bit as a resource file working on our Delta Math assignments over inequality and interval notation, so I’m considering it to be a win.
Free Download of Inequality and Interval Notation Chart
More Activities for Teaching Domain and Range
- Set and Interval Notation Dry Erase Template
- Build a Function Activity
- Domain and Range Challenge Activity
- Sketch a Graph Activity
- Inequality and Interval Notation Chart
- Key Features of Functions Work Mat
- Find the Flubs Activity – Set and Interval Notation
- Domain and Range Restrictions Foldable
- Domain and Range Foldables
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer DIXI ROYD
- Domain and Range Foldables (DIXI ROYD)
- Algebra 2 Domain and Range Foldable
- Drawing Boxes for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer
- Interactive Domain and Range Foldable
- DIX ROY Acronym for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Pictionary Activity
- Notation for Domain and Range Foldable