This blog post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This comes at no cost to you. Thanks for your support of Math = Love!
I created this naming polynomials poster several years ago as a way to both remind my students of the rules for naming polynomials and to decorate my room with my favorite thing – math!
Now that I’m reorganizing things on my blog since changing to my own domain name, I have realized that I have quite a few posters that do not have their own dedicated pages. This means that I don’t have a place to move the file downloads to.
So, I hope you don’t get too confused by these “Blast from the Past” posts. Hopefully this reorganization effort will make things much easier to find on the blog. And, I hope having the downloads hosted on-site instead of through a third-party site will help reduce the number of issues that people have downloading stuff.
This poster is designed to print on 11 x 17 cardstock. If you don’t have access to this size of paper or the ability to print on it, I have also shared a letter-sized version.
Free Download of Naming Polynomials Poster
Naming Polynomials Poster 11 x 17 (PDF) (1574 downloads)
Naming Polynomials Poster 8.5 x 11 (PDF) (2189 downloads)
Naming Polynomials Poster (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (793 downloads)
Want more posters? Check out my entire page of posters.
More Activities for Teaching Polynomials
- X Puzzles Review Game
- Quadratic Area Puzzles
- Shared Factors – A Quadratics Puzzle
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Naming Polynomials Speed Dating Activity
- Dividing Polynomials Using the Box Method Puzzles
- Area Model Puzzles from Christie Bradshaw
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Graphic Organizer
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form Foldable
- Factoring Quadratics Foldable
- Multiplying Polynomials Foldable
- Naming Polynomials Practice Sheet
- Polynomial or Not Color Coding Activity
- Polynomial Frayer Model Template
- Roots Solutions Zeros X-Intercepts Posters
- Multiplying Polynomials Egg Hunt Activity
- Human Polynomials Activity
- Introducing Algebra Tiles to Students
- Building and Naming Polynomials Activity
- Factoring Trinomials with GCFs Question Stack Activity
- Factoring Polynomials Using the Box Method Directions
- Looking for Patterns in Factoring Quadratics
- Factoring Quadratics Question Stack Activity
- Dividing Polynomials Using the Box Method Activity
- Dividing Polynomials Using the Box Method Foldable
- Multiplying Polynomials Using the Box Method Foldable
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Notes
- Parts of a Polynomial Practice Book
- Standard Form of a Polynomial Interactive Notebook Page
- Factoring out the GCF of a Polynomial Foldable
- Factoring vs Distributing Card Sort Activity
- Factoring Quadratics Using the Box Method Foldable
- Naming Polynomials Graphic Organizer
- Factoring Quadratics Graphic Organizers
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Activity