This blog post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. This comes at no cost to you. Thanks for your support of Math = Love!
I want to share a pythagorean theorem poster I created several years ago for my classroom when I was teaching trigonometry.
I designed this poster to print on 11 x 17 cardstock.
I hung this poster on a bulletin board in my classroom with several other 11 x 17 posters I created.
As I continue to transfer files to my own blog domain, you will likely see several of these other posters popping up in posts since it seems like I never really blogged about them after I created them.
Free Download of Pythagorean Theorem Poster
Pythagorean Theorem Poster (PDF) (2535 downloads)
Pythagorean Theorem Poster (Editable Publisher File ZIP) (694 downloads)
I also have a set of Pythagorean Triple Posters that you might be interested in. Want more math posters? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- ASTC Trig Quadrant Poster (CAST Diagram)
- Factorial Poster
- Math Valentine Conversation Hearts Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
Wednesday 6th of January 2021
missing the right angle!!