I created this operations with radicals foldable to review the topic with my trigonometry students as part of our beginning of the year review unit. I’m pretty happy with how this foldable ended up turning out!
My students chose to only do one example under each flap. I guess that means they actually remember stuff from Algebra 2!
Free Download of Operations with Radicals Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Radicals
- Prime Numbers Chart
- Radicals Task: Which is the Smallest?
- Like Radicals Card Sort Activity
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Prime Factorization Foldable
- Prime Factorization Graphic Organizer
- Prime Numbers Below 100 Chart
- Simplifying Radicals Puzzle
- Rationalizing the Denominator Practice Book
- Operations with Radicals Question Stack Activity
- Conjugates INB Page
- The Constant Chair Regression Activity
- Prime and Composite Numbers Chart
- Multiplying Radicals Graphic Organizer
- Vocabulary Knowledge Rating Chart
- Parts of a Radical Graphic Organizer
- Radical Clock Makeover
- Dice Activity for Reviewing Square Roots