Just a quick blog post today to share a set and interval notation dry erase template I ran across recently while organizing my Algebra 2 files.
I didn’t actually end up using this dry erase template because the other activities I had planned ended up taking a lot longer than usual. My plan, though, was to give each student a copy of this template in a dry erase pocket. I would project either a set of numbers written in either set notation, interval notation, or a number line illustration. My students would copy down the example and fill in the other notations.
If you don’t have a classroom set of dry erase pockets, you could also use heavy duty sheet protectors. But, I highly recommend investing in a classroom set of the pockets since they are so much more durable.
Hopefully someone can actually make use of this in their classroom!
Free Download of Set and Interval Notation Dry Erase Template
More Activities for Teaching Domain and Range
- Set and Interval Notation Dry Erase Template
- Build a Function Activity
- Domain and Range Challenge Activity
- Sketch a Graph Activity
- Inequality and Interval Notation Chart
- Key Features of Functions Work Mat
- Find the Flubs Activity – Set and Interval Notation
- Domain and Range Restrictions Foldable
- Domain and Range Foldables
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer DIXI ROYD
- Domain and Range Foldables (DIXI ROYD)
- Algebra 2 Domain and Range Foldable
- Drawing Boxes for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer
- Interactive Domain and Range Foldable
- DIX ROY Acronym for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Pictionary Activity
- Notation for Domain and Range Foldable