We made a types of correlation foldable to summarize the three different types of correlation that a scatter plot can have. We used a basic 3 door foldable template. I have uploaded a blank template at the bottom of this post.
I gave each student a sheet of dot stickers. They used their dots to create a scatter plot. We took turns looking at each student’s scatter plot and determining the correlation. My students loved it. This was an adaptation of my M&M’s Scatter Plots activity.
Download Types of Correlation Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Statistics
- 53 Fun and Interesting Statistics Activities
- Mean Median Mode & Range Challenge Activity
- Linear Regression Tutorials
- Dry Erase Workmat for Finding Five Number Summary, IQR, and Outliers
- Tenzi vs Splitzi Measures of Central Tendency Activity
- Measures of Central Tendency Graphic Organizers
- Statistics Interactive Notebook Pages 2015-2016
- Statistics Survey Project
- Best Line of Best Fit Contest
- Let’s Make a Graph Activity
- Hiring Discrimination Simulation for Statistics
- Game of Greed Statistics Foldable