These Algebra Aerobics Stick Figure Posters are a fun way to display the different types of parent functions in your classroom. These posters are a free resource provided by OKMathTeachers.com.
The OKMath website has a pdf file you can download of 15 different full page stick figure equations. Sadly, the graph of y=sin x appears to be y=-sin x.
What could you do with these in your classroom?
More Free Printable Math Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters
- Powers Posters – Powers of 2 to 9