Check out this free printable PDF of a blank multiplication chart 1-20. This blank 20×20 multiplication table features two different versions of shading for you to choose from.
The first version of the blank 20 x 20 multiplication table has the multiples of 5 highlighted.
The second version of the 1-20 blank multiplication grid features highlighted squares along the diagonal that bring a spotlight to the perfect squares on the multiplication table.
In the coming weeks, I hope to put together an entire collection of blank multiplication charts that teachers will be able to download in various sizes to help students practice their times tables.
Previously, I have shared a collection of free printable multiplication tables which have proved to be very popular here on the blog. I realize that teachers are constantly looking for free resources to help students learn their multiplication facts, so I would like to continue to find new resources to share with them.
Free Printable Blank Multiplication Chart 1-20
This blank multiplication table (1-20) is available both as a PDF file and an editable Publisher file.
More Free Printable Multiplication Tables
- Multiplication Chart 1-40
- Times Tables 1-12
- Multiplication Table 1-30
- Multiplication Table 1-15
- Multiplication Table 1-25
- Multiplication Table 1-20
- Printable Blank Multiplication Charts
- Blank Multiplication Chart 15×15
- Blank Multiplication Chart 1-20
- Blank Multiplication Chart 1-10
- Blank Multiplication Chart 12 x 12
- Multiplication Chart 1-100
- Multiplication Chart 1-12
- Printable Multiplication Charts