I created this set of includes vs excludes posters to help students remember how we show that a number is included or excluded in mathematics.
I actually came up with the idea for these posters the other night when I was having trouble falling asleep.
My mind could only think about school stuff. Shortly before midnight, I decided that I needed to create this set of posters.
Luckily, I had the forethought to email this idea to myself. I’m glad I did because when i woke up I had completely forgotten about this poster idea until I checked my email.
These should be a handy reference for my students when we’re working with inequalities and domain and range.
I might make a small version for students to keep in their interactive notebooks.
Free Download of Includes vs Excludes Posters
They’re designed to print 2 to a letter sized page. The font is “Wellfleet.”
Looking for more posters? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters
- Powers Posters – Powers of 2 to 9
- Math Alphabet Podium Name Sign