I created this Parts of a Right Triangle poster several years ago when I was teaching trigonometry.
I wanted to emphasize the vocabulary words for adjacent, opposite, and hypotenuse before we jumped into right triangle trig.
I designed this parts of a right triangle poster to print on 11 x 17 cardstock.
I hung this poster on a bulletin board in my classroom with several other 11 x 17 posters I created. I shared my pythagorean theorem poster with you the other day.
As I continue to transfer files to my own blog domain, you will likely see several of these other posters popping up in posts since it seems like I never really blogged about them after I created them.
Free Download of Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
Want more posters for your math classroom? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters
More Geometry Teaching Resources
- 25 Fun Geometry Puzzles
- Missing Angles Notes
- Classifying Triangles by Angles and Sides Notes
- Sankaku Puzzles
- Tricky Triangles Puzzle
- Triangular Turkey Puzzle
- Three of Five Puzzle
- SOH CAH TOA Notes
- Let’s Make Squares Activity
- Make It Pythagorean Puzzles
- 1932 Geometry Lesson
- Parts of a Whole – An Equilateral Triangle Puzzle